Sunday, March 29, 2009

.could i manage to forget?.




.DO YOU REALLY THINK MAKAKALIMUTAN KO SILA?.






ito na.. :)






'GEN;TFF;CamMate' - dati, i cannot imagine a life without my friends, now napatunayan ko un when I met u guyz! The thank you list is kinda long aa.. Thank you for:





  • being a friend who is very reliable


  • being frank about my actions


  • bringing out the best in me


  • making me feel important


  • making me realize that I have true friends


  • being my laughtrip partner


  • being my 'camMate'


  • filling an open puzzle in my life


  • being the gift I asked from God in school



Sorry list is also kinda long. ahahaha, Sorry for:






  • being numb about what i should really feel


  • being brattinela with things


  • constantly being maldita


  • all the negativity I showed


  • all the times I made you feel bad


  • all the horrible memories that I want to forget already


  • and SORRY if I have not met your standards when looking for a friend. I tried my best.



I am very lucky to have a friend like you. My cammate, my TFF, my gift from God.




I love you TFF!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


'NICA;TFF;H-Mate'- as I said, I am very fortunate to have such lovely friends that I am sure that I can trust. I always ask God for a friend that will be true to me, He gave me Gen and Nica. My thank you list is once again, LONG.


Here goes, Thank you for:



  • accepting me as your friend even if it was againts your will at first

  • understanding my problems

  • making every minute I talk to you worthwile

  • always being very supportive

  • being down-to earth

  • being always full of humor and positive thoughts

  • bringing me in the world of anti-sad

  • keeping my crushes a secret even if you have every reason to blurt it out

  • consistently proving to me that God gave me a tremendous gift

And my SORRY LIST, sorry for:



  • not realizing my mistakes which will offend you

  • all the non-sense quarrels which I have started

  • being mataray

  • all the bad memories I wish I never made

  • all the times I made you feel bad

  • the wrong traits which you find inappropriate

  • not being able to give what you deserve as a great friend

Never have I regretted a day with you. My h-mate, My TFF, My wish from God.


I love you TFF!


Gen, Nica! I love you very much guyz! Looking forward to more great years with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment